Google Ads is a type of Google’s online advertising system. Google Ads enables businesses to promote their services and products, raise awareness, increase traffic to their website, which in turn helps them improve their sales.
With the use of Google Ads, businesses can generate online ads to reach out to their target audience exactly when they’re interested in the service and products that the business is offering.
● As we know, Google is a vast platform that allows people to search for what to do, where to go, and what to purchase. This platform also allows businesses to appear on Google when a prospective customer is looking for products or services so you can get right at the top of the search results and in front of customers when they’re searching for your businesses on Google Search or Maps. A paid marketing company can guide you through the basics of everything.
● Since Google Ads accounts can be managed online, businesses can create and change their ad campaign at any time, that includes ad text, settings, and even budget. When referring to a budget there is no minimum spending commitment, therefore one can set and control their own budget. All that is to be done is, choosing where the ad appears and set a budget that works for the business. Payments for results can be based on clicks to the website or calls to the businesses as well. Google Ads Campaign Managers can help businesses successfully navigate through the Google Ad program.
● Businesses can measure the impact of their ads to analyze the performance of the video ads. Some key metrics for the video campaigns include impressions, views, view rate, average CPV, engagement, watch time, and clicks, as well as the type of audience you’re reaching. Google Ads Management Companies help businesses analyze such metrics with efficiency.
Three basic types of Google Ads?
1. Search Network campaigns – These types of Google ads are usually in the form of text. When a customer is searching or looking for a product or service, these ads pop up on Google Search as results.
2. Display Network campaigns – These types of Google ads are usually in the form of images and these ads pop up on websites or apps when a customer visits the same.
3. Video campaigns – These types of Google ads are usually in the form of 6 or 15-second videos and show up right before or during YouTube content.
Below are a few video ad formats you should know about:
With Google Ads, businesses can create enthralling video campaigns with a wide range of video ad formats and engage target customers in different ways on YouTube and across different video partner sites.
1. Skippable in-stream ads: Skippable in-stream ads can be used when the video content is to be promoted on YouTube and across websites and apps that are on Google video partnerships. These ads usually play before, during, or after other videos and the viewer gets the option to skip the ad after 5 seconds.
2. Non-skippable in-stream ads: Non-skippable in-stream ads can be used when video content is to be promoted before, during, or after other videos on YouTube and across websites or apps running on Google. The main aim is to ensure that the ad is completely viewed and viewers can see the entire message without skipping your video. These ads are usually 15 seconds or shorter.
3. Bumper ads: Bumper ads can be used when a business wants to reach its target audience broadly but with a short, impactful, and memorable message. These ads can be of 6 seconds or shorter which are played before, during, or after another video. Just like non-skippable ads, viewers do not have the option to skip the ad.
4. Masthead ads: If a business’s objective is to create awareness for its newly launched product/ new service or even reach an enormous audience within a short span of time. Masthead ads can be hosted on desktop, mobile, TV screens and can only be available on a reservation basis through Google sales representatives.
5. Outstream ads: This format can be used when the business wants to expand the reach of the video ads on mobile. Outstream ads help increase your video reach more customers and increase sales at an efficient cost. Outstream video ads start with the sound off and viewers get the option to unmute the video. These ads are mobile-only ads and are only applicable on websites and apps running on Google video partners but are not available on YouTube.
Google ads have changed the marketing landscape and have opened doors to increased sales and increased customer reach. Businesses are using Google ads to stay ahead of their competitors with the right strategy and effective execution. You might need help with this and when you look for a paid search marketing company.