Facebook pages have been quite popular in recent times due to their easy marketing procedure. Any business which wishes to grow can market itself through Facebook pages and get a lot of Engagement. Not just this, Facebook pages can also be connected to Instagram and WhatsApp, which makes the whole process a lot easier.
Pros of Connecting Instagram and WhatsApp to Facebook
For the marketing process, the same company is expected to run all three platforms, which will increase popularity and trust amongst the target audience.
It allows you to directly communicate with the audience by replying to their comments or DM’s. The Web version of Facebook or App Manager, it doesn’t matter as you still can respond to them easily. Linking your Instagram ads to Facebook is another way of boosting audience.
Sometimes, business pages or any other individual do not wish to disclose their contact details. Thus, connecting your WhatsApp to Facebook makes it easy for the customers to directly send a text message to your WhatsApp account.
While WhatsApp is only used to link with Facebook page for the customers to contact, Instagram has a lot of helpful business features. Few of them are mentioned below:
1. Business Profile
Business profile differs from the other regular users and lets you set up a business contact information in the bio along with online links, if any.
Insights allow you to have an overall look on the growth of the profile i.e. visitors on your profile, reach of your profile, etc on a weekly basis. It also lets you know about the post by post engagement.
Just as you promote ads or any other content on Facebook, you can also promote on Instagram through sponsorship.
How to Connect Instagram to a Facebook page?
Following are the steps to connect your Instagram to your Facebook page:
1. Open your business page on Facebook.
2. Go to ‘Settings.’
3. Click the Instagram tab on the left side of the screen.
4. Tap on the ‘Connect Account’ button and fill in your Instagram account details.
5. As soon as you set up an Instagram Account, you can switch to Business account.
Switching Instagram to Business profile:
Below are the steps to switch your Instagram profile to Business Account:
1. Open your Instagram Account after putting in your ID and Password.
2. Under the settings tab, click ‘Switch to Business Profile.’
3. In the next window, you’ll be asked to log in to Facebook and link the appropriate Facebook profile.
NOTE: Only one Instagram page can be linked to one Facebook profile.
It’ll then ask you to put in contact details further, and that is how you’re all set up with a business profile.
How to connect WhatsApp to a Facebook page?
Following are the steps to connect your WhatsApp to your Facebook page:
1. Open Settings on your Facebook Business page.
2. There will be a WhatsApp section. Tap on the same.
3. Next window will ask for your country code and contact number. Fill in the same.
4. Enter the OTP sent to you via mail or text message.
Also, if you want to add a WhatsApp button to your page and not just link, tap on ‘Add Button.’ One single tap will do it.